GMSS ultimately combines the capabilities and experience to design, implement and operate expeditionary construction in any global location, and under any political climate.
We understand the complexities in expeditionary missions and foreign deployments, and the sensitive requirements that comes with it.
Using methods of creative and forward thinking ways, in addition to one of a kind knowhow, we optimize processes and ensure excellency in the execution of any construction project.
Whether your mission requires paving a road, designing a forward base, or building medical warehouse, we will facilitate the process from end-to-end based on your needs, requirements and desires!
Civil Engineering Design and Construction
- Major Earthworks & Civils
- Primary, Secondary and Service Roads
- Expeditionary Hardened Airstrips
- Temporary and Turn-key Permanent Base Camps including sewage, water & electrical reticulation
- River docking facilities
- Modular Bridging Solutions (construction of Maybe/Bailey Bridges)
- Floating roads on organic peat/cotton soil
- Aircraft Hangars
- Ground Training Facilities
- Water Purification Plants (Reverse Osmosis and Desalination)